Thursday, May 6, 2010

Non-default Skins

I have made several of my favorite skin replacements into non-default tone files using the this mod from MTS to make them show up in CAS.
I checked them all fast in game, to see if they looked right. They seemed fine to me. However, if anyone finds anything amiss, please contact me, and I will fix it. If any creators do not wish for me to share these, contact me, and I will immediately take them down.

One last time, none of this is original work by me. All I did was use an easy to use tool to make them non-default under the tones.


234jiao Asian Skins
Originals here, by 234jiao.
Download

A+S=Error Skins
Originals Here
Download

Aikea Guinea Skins
Originals here by Aikea Guinea.
Download

Cutthroat Dollie Insides In
Originals here by Cutthroat Dollie.
Download

Hysterical Paroxysm Skins
Originals Here by Hysterical Paroxysm
Download

Kanno Moonlight Skin
Original faces here, by Kanno.
Download


Mel Calero Default Faces
Original Faces found here, by M. Calero.
Download

Papercat Default Skintones
Originals here (scroll about halfway down), by Papercat.
Download

Peggy Skins
Original faces found here
Original bodies here by Peggy.
Download

Robokitty Default Faces
Originals here, by Robokitty.
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment