Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sci-Fi Skins

I made some sci-fi/fantasy skins. Hope you enjoy them!

These are some non-default alien skins I through together using the Skininator by CmarNYC. They are young adult female only.(I changed the skins, not the tone, so it is not automatically for all ages/genders.) The bases are skins I put together from some of my favorite skins. For the body, I used Peggy for the back, breasts, and behind, and Jiao as a base. The faces are Melcalero's eyes nose, and cheeks, some of the nose is Cuththroat Dollie's, and the rest is Robokitty's.

To use these skins, you must use this mod by Rez Delnava.

Full of Stars:
Comes in five hues. Some do not vary much between light and dark, some vary a good amount.



Download

Waterstain:
Also in five hues. These have much more of a variant between the light and dark.


Download

As I mentioned, all I did was make a patchwork of skins I like, then fiddle with them to make them fit together pretty. Credit goes to the original skin creators.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Araenna, I love that skin! I downloaded the waterstained one, and only comes one skin in game, the white version, and the one that I most wanted, the pinkish, doesn't come in this pack. please can you fix it? thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Araenna, I think your link of skin are broken. Is it just me? And sorry I don't speak english...

    ReplyDelete