Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nora Lampades

This is Nora Lampades. The idea of her is a princess type sim, but one that's a bit less beautiful, and a bit more real. Her personality, from my perspective, is a strong one, willing to do things for herself. This isn't the sort of princess one would be searching dungeons to save. She is a bit of a bard, loving music and magic. She's a bit of a loner, feeling rather out of place on the surface world. She came from an underground kingdom, which is why she is so pale. She has no reason for coming to the surface, other than curiosity. I'm sorry if the story isn't much, but I tend not to make too involved of stories for my sims until I play them for awhile.

Traits:
Brave
Good
Good Sense of Humor
Loner
Virtuoso

Favorites:
Parfait
Indie Music
Seafoam

Pics!

Some close ups




CC used:
Fantasy Eyeliner by Blafilu
Hi-Def Blush by KittyKlan
Lip Lines by Papercat
Dress 44 by Lianaa (can be found free in this torrent)
Jasmine Bridal Gown(long) by Anubis360
#42 by Lianasims3
Three Channel Goth Gloves by Kate
Last earrings on this page by Vitasims
Coolsims 50 Converted by Savio*
New Sea 21Converted by Savio*
*I use texture replacements from this site a lot. If the hair doesn't work for you, I may have a texture replacement version from Garden of Shadows

To make her look just as she does, you may want these sliders/default replacements.
Paler Skin Sliders by Aikea Guinea
Moonlight Skin Replacements by Kanno
Eyes by Simenapule
Blue Skin Replacement by Syera
Body Sliders[/url] by Jonha
Breast Sliders By Delphy

Yes, I know, I use a lot of CC. I actually tried to make this sim with as little as possible, heh. I just can't help myself, I'm in love with CC of all kinds.

Thank you to all the creators of CC! Without CC, this sim wouldn't be.

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment